Level up your Global Execution and Results
Are you an experienced or rising manager who is responsible for operating a country or region? Don't leave your success to chance!
Introducing the executive training by COMPAS Academy that is designed for Country or Regional Managers at fast-growing software companies seeking to invest in their leadership success. The two-day training aims to equip participants with the skills and best practices to level up their execution Playbook and results. Participants will engage in interactive best practice presentations, case studies and hands-on role plays with their global peers. The learnings are then cemented by a 1:1 followup coaching call a month after the workshop.
Add the emails of your colleagues and friends who could also benefit from this COMPAS Academy program, and we'll send them the link.
- Ways to improve your Playbook to further your company's competitive advantage.
- Methods to raise your region's Quality of Revenue.
- Practical templates and tools to align your team and executives with minimum effort.
- Strategies to plan for and secure the resources and support you need.
- Action items to immediately improve your daily management approach.
- Apply and take your company's operational Playbook to the next level in your part of the world.
- Build a cohesive team that delivers results, yielding high-quality revenue.
- Build symbiotic relationships with functional leaders to support your geo.
- Become a vital contributor to your company's global success and gain recognition.
- Elevate your thinking and network with your peers.
"The framework and tools for managing my region have been invaluable. Especially the cross-departmental playbook has been a game-changer, because it keeps everyone accountable — myself included."Robert Ekstrom Country Manager - Northern Europe at Blue Prism
"The best practices from COMPAS are amazing. They helped my team in North Latam get more aligned. I am also more effective in collaborating with our HQ and functional leaders, so we get the support we need."Santiago Naranjo General Manager - North Latam at VTEX
We look forward to seeing you
Select the best location for you.
Registration ends 14 days before the start of each session.
Sign up now to reserve your spot, as space is limited.